Ms. Pickett has over twenty years of experience in project and program support services on major educational, health care facilities and transportation projects. Her trusted clients are both in the public and private sectors. Ms. Pickett’s experience is bolstered by strong relationships with local signatory unions, work source centers, community-based organizations and community elected officials.
Ms. Pickett founded Pickett & Associates, LLC in 1998 to meet the need for reliable, results-oriented, quality and consistent project and program management services in the industry.
Her notable recent and current achievements include:
• Los Angeles County Department of Public Works – Multiple Design-Build and JOC Projects- Currently exceeding Local Worker Hiring Program (LWHP) goals of 53%.
• Martin Luther King Jr. Medical Center - Inpatient Tower Project (MLK-IPT) - Currently exceeding Local Worker Hiring Program (LWHP) goal of 72%.
• Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) Project - Exceeded LWHP goal of 63%.
• Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority (ACTA) Project - Successfully trained over 1,280 local residents, employed 1,000; 637 placed in union apprenticeship.
• M.A., Talbot School of Theology, Organizational Leadership
• B.S., Biola University Organizational Leadership
• Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
• Community Business Enterprise (CBE)
• Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE)
• Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)
• Minority-Owned Business Enterprise(MBE)
• 10-Hours OSHA Training