Contract Administration & Compliance
Our contract compliance services include the following activities according to the phase of the project:
Proposal and Pre-proposal:
- Develop compliance programs for government agencies and companies.
- Write and review RFP contract compliance requirements.
- Attend Pre-bid meeting to review compliance requirements with vendors.
- Work with vendors to answer their questions about compliance during proposal writing.
- Work with agency or company to select the winning proposal including based on the completeness of their contract response.
- Ensure the winning proposal is complete with all compliance requirements.
- Work with vendors once project starts to ensure that they submit all their paper work to be in contract compliance.
- Train contractors and subcontractors on contract compliance.
- Train and assist vendors with request for payments and using information systems such as LCP Tracker and B2Gnow Systems.
- Ensure vendors are paid in a timely fashion by agency or company.
- Audit the prime’s inclusion of SBE, DBE and other certified businesses agreed to in proposal.