Los Angeles County Department Public Works (LACDPW)
Multiple County Projects
2010 to current
- Labor Compliance /PLA
- Local Worker Hiring Program
LACDPW is responsible for the construction and operation of Los Angeles County’s roads, building safety, sewerage, and flood control. LADPW also operates traffic signals, drinking water systems in certain communities, operates five airports, and fixed route public transport.
LACDPW required construction project management and related services to the Public Works Delivery Team in support of the delivery of the County’s Capital Project Program.
Some of the County’s projects in the works include:
- New Fire Station 150
- Lennox Library and Community Center
- Makeover to Boost Stretch of Pathfinder Road
- Syncing Up the Signals Along Marine Avenue
- Preservation Road Work in Canyon Country
- Manage job order contracts for Design-Build and Low Bid contracts.
- Design and implement programs to include in the projects local workers (LWHP), and contracts with small (SBE), emerging and disabled-veteran business enterprises (DVBE).